Thursday, November 6, 2008

Player Moves: More Bad News For Argentina


First came the news that the Argentinian government might raid the national pension fund to pay of its debts, and now this. In a blatant bid to move to the top of the 'Moves' leaderboard, the Later Hosens dropped South American phenom Walter "Fabio" Hermann from their roster. A sad day indeed. (Except for My$hkin, who no doubt has already put in a waiver request for his favorite Harlequin romance cover/power forward.)

In other news, the ever-tempting Rasho Nesterovic will tempt fantasy basketball players once again as he rejoins the free agent ranks. And the Nopp's curt dismissal of Wallyworld is just more proof that Lebron will never win a title in Cleveland. (Last night I was watching the Cleveland-Chicago game on TV and the announcers were going on about how this year Lebron finally has a solid team around him and they can't make any more excuses for not making it to the Finals. And I'm thinking, What? Mo Williams? Oh, now they have great team! I mean, name one player on that team besides Lebron who would even be considered for an all-star team. Poor Lebron.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, right. How could I forget? Forget what I said, they're going to the finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah - Cavs nation.

    I'm intrigued by these G-Wallace trade rumours...

    ReplyDelete