Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ravings From Hoseville

It turns out you guys were right.

Sean May IS fat.

And he is now in the FAP. And my squad is down two manboobs.

No longer in the FAP is Nick Collywobbleson. Nick will tell you all about it, and include some cretinous judgement, I am sure. I was shocked to discover that the other Sweet Nick is in his fifth year as a pro. I keep thinking Seattle just drafted him, and he's about to break out into a star player. I guess I'll work on getting used to the idea that he'll only ever be mediocre.

Nick, I am a little put out that you should snarf up Matt Bonner and not even give me a nod. I seem to remember you sniggering at me when I mentioned Bon-Bon a few weeks ago. Hmmf.

Would that Stupid-Kenyon-Martin-garbage-Face would hurry up and commit the flagrant foul that gets him banned from the NBA. My new white hope, Chris "The Birdman" Anderson would start logging ten blocks a night, and Ronaldo Balkman and his nose would both be dominant-- He was great last night, and I bet he does it again tonight. (Oh, never mind, he sucked tonight.)

If the new manager in Toronto could figure out what he was doing, Joey Graham might be worth snapping up. He's had some nice games of late, but I notice Jamario Moon is back in the starting lineup tonight. Oh well.

Spanish Chocolate was great last night (14 pts and 7 ast), and more importantly logged a season high 25 minutes in a tight game (not garbage time). His time may be just around the corner.

I think someone may have said this before, but Don Nelson is a gouty sack of poo. Brandan Wright, Anthony Morrow, and Anthony Randolph all give me a boner. Three boners. And there doesn't seem to be any logic to how they are played. One night they start, the next they come off the bench, and the one after that they get a DNP. Injuries to S-Jax and Maggette account for some of these fluctiuations, but not nearly enough. Phooey.

Okay, I think I'm done.

Josh, I need your address.




No comments:

Post a Comment